We're doing it again, just in time to ring in the end of the year! Join us for our third ever Mini Puzzle Mystery Quilt! This one is holiday/winter/year end themed and comes in 5 colorways(!!) - you won't want to miss out! All of the details below:
- There are five different colorways to choose from. Choose your favorite (or two) from the list below!
- All colorways feature Stof Fabrics Frosty Snowflake fabrics. These are quilting cottons with metallic embellishments.
- The parts will be precut for you - no extra, no shortage, exactly what you need for this project!
- Fabric in the kit will include the front, binding AND BACKING fabric for the entire project, ensuring you will complete it on time!
- The project will also include 2 spools of Aurifil thread - one white for piecing and one color coordinated with your colorway.
- The finished project will be a table runner size, 58 x 12.
- This project will be very beginner friendly. Fans of the PMQ will find this easy to complete. There is only straight stitching and each clue should take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
The fabric will arrive in one shipment to you, leaving Cotton Cuts the week of November 1st. There will be a total of 6 clues for the mystery. Each will be prepackaged in an envelope labeled with the clue number (#1, #2, etc). Clues will be emailed to your email on November 20, 22, 24, 26, 28 and 30. The Clue emailed on the 30th will include the finished assembly.